- Reiki is energy healing. At the most basic level we are energy so healing at our energetic level equates to healing imbalances at their Source
- Reiki relaxes; energetically re-balances; activates the bodies innate healing response; and importantly releases stress, the foundation of many health concerns both large and small, short and long term
- Reiki can be so powerful and effective because it infuses your chakras and your body, with Universal light energy.
- Reiki clears energy blocks in our chakras, leaving recipients feeling more grounded, calm and relaxed after a session.
- A powerful healing on it’s own, Reiki also enhances the power of, and is complimentary to, other healing approaches
Reiki can be ‘hands on’ or ‘hands off’ or sent distantly…….. It’s a natural process that enables relaxation and healing by removing blocks to the flow of energy in your body, facilitating balance and support on all levels. It can assist in relieving and reducing pain and enable the release of old energy, patterns, and/or beliefs that no longer serve. Your body takes exactly what it needs for optimal healing at that time and always works for the recipients highest good. Reiki is a powerful form of energy healing dating back thousands of years to Tibetan Monks.
Stress is commonly understood to be at the basis of much ill health today for both short and long term problems…. ….Medical research has determined that continual stress can block the body’s natural ability to repair, regenerate and protect itself. The American Institute of Stress estimates that 75%-95% of all visits to doctors are the results of reaction to stress. Stress has also been found to be a key factor in the development of long term illness and disease overtime. Reiki releases stress.
Practitioners are attuned to the life force energy vibration meaning they are energetically cleared to become a channel for the universal energy all around us to pass through them to the recipient. The more attuned a practitioner is the stronger the energy; the clearer the channel they become; and the more ‘tuned in’ they become to the recipient.
Note: Reiki is recommended as a minimum of three sessions to support the natural healing cycle.
++ Attuned to Reiki Master Level
Reiki seems so mysterious and ‘out there’ for most of us. In the video below it is explained in simple terms along with the positive effects it can have on us. After all, Reiki is just a natural extension of the innate healing ability that we all have. It touches on some science and how Reiki can be helpful to you.
Reiki with Sarah won’t be like Reiki with anyone else. Practitioners work with the Reiki energy in different ways evolving their own practice and bringing in their own unique strengths. This video below will give you a feel for Reiki with Sarah.