The key benefits of working with me I would sumarise as follows:
- Improve your health holistically – physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- Replace negative thoughts, beliefs and patterns with positive self supporting one’s
- Neutralise unhelpful or traumatic memories and experiences
- Reduce/Remove pain, discomfort, dysfunction, illness
- Repair, Re-balance, Rejuvinate energetically
- Personal growth and healing
- Self discovery and deeper connection to Self
- Improved relationships
- Creation of new, positive personal outcomes
- Increased personal fulfilment
- Empower yourself to become your own ‘Expert’
Working with me has you engaged in the process, not a passive recipient of something being done to you or for you.
I commit to providing:
- A caring, nurturing and safe environment for you to relax, explore and heal (whether in person or online)
- Absolute confidentiality
- Complete transparency and sharing of information received intuitively
- Communication outside of sessions as needed.
- Reiki energy healing within sessions, (in person, by phone or online or distance healing as necessary). Reiki may be the focus of a session or accompany other approaches utilised. What is most appropriate will become apparent.
What I ask of you:
- Embrace whatever comes up for you whether physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually as part of the healing process. It’s all good!!! These clues will often deepen the session and the benefits you will receive from it.
- Be self referring first and foremost. Whatever I share with you needs to resonate with you. You will recognise your truth and don’t be surprised if it triggers an emotional response.
- Do not be concerned about falling asleep during a hands on Reiki session. It can be deeply relaxing and we trust your body knows what it needs to do to get the most from the session.
- Be observant and patient. Often the healing and processing of the work you have done during a session will continue beyond so nurture yourself, notice what is happening and stay in contact as needed.
- Be aware that when you are healing in a completely natural way the symptoms may get worse before they get better. This is a natural rhythm of the healing cycle so hang in there and welcome it, you are on your way!!
Taking the natural route to healing represents a departure from the ‘quick fix’, ‘immediate pain relief’ and ‘symptom focused’ mentality.
For each of us, healing is our own unique journey which will unfold in it’s own way and time and if you take yourself on this path you will be rewarded.